- University of North Dakota
- Department of ELectrical Engineering
- UPSON II Building, Room 160-D, Box 7165
- Grand Forks, ND 58202-7165
- Telephone: (701) 777-4432
- Fax: (701) 777-4838
- Email address: email@example.com
- URL: http://power.ee.und.nodak.edu
Computational techniques and Simulation,
Demand side management,
Power Electronics: A Novel DC-DC Power Supply Design.
- Application of Neural Networks to Determine the Power Plant Coal Quality.
- A New Power System Relaibility Analysis Technique Using Petri Nets.
- Direct Load Control Using Fuzzy Logic
- Application of Perturbation Technique to Monte Carlo Based Power System Reliability Evaluation Methods.
There are two main reaserch and application laboratories uder the supervison of Professor Salehfar:
Several other power systems and Electric Derive laboratories are also available in the Department.
Power System Planning and Operations Laboratory. This laboratory consists of SUN Microsystems Sparc Stations and Pentium based PC along with several related power system related software programs such as PSCAD, Power Designer, etc.
Power Electronics Hardware and software laboratory.
Return to University Research Capability