- Fac. Engenharia do Porto
- Rua Roberto Frias, s/n
- Telephone: +351222094224
- Fax: +351222084172
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Power system dynamics,
Unlisted key words:
Neural networks, spacial load forecasting, feature selection
- Feature selection methodology for the identification of the most significant variables of a isolated power system with renewables.
- Application of evolutionary computation and distributed agents technology to the voltage colapse problem and reactive power optimization.
Last five years:
- Load forecasting at primary substations feeders, dealing with MV reconfiguration, holidays and special days, noise filtering, etc
- Estimation of load diagrams and error bars based on consumers commercial characteristics (hired power, consumer type,...), monthly energy consumption, weekday/weekend and season of the year.
- Dynamic seurity assessment of isolated power systems with wind production
Return to University Research Capability