- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
- 3301 S. Dearborn Street
- Chicago, IL 60616-3793
- Telephone: (312) 567-8940
- Fax: (312) 567-8976
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.ece.iit.edu/~emadi/
- Modeling, analysis, design, and control of power electronic converters/systems.
- Multi-converter power electronic systems.
- Automotive power electronics and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV).
- Power electronic converters for fuel cells.
- Distributed generation systems.
- Electric Power Quality.
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Unconventional power systems (vehicle, aerospace, DC, and power electronic based power systems).
- Switching power supplies.
- Electric machines and drives design.
- Digital control of adjustable speed motor drives.
Grainger Power Electronics and Motor Drives Laboratory facilities provide sophisticated instrumentation, test equipment, microprocessor hardware and software development, and a comprehensive collection of commercial software packages in power electronics, electric machines, motor drives, and automotive power systems.
Return to University Research Capability